If you were a fan of Boys 2 Men, you will want to come and play here! Shawn (member) is the owner and seriously always around! He greeted me during my first visit! I was allowed to go into the play structure with my littles which was nice because there are other indoor playgrounds that I wasn’t allowed in. Somewhat difficult when you have a 1 year old learning how to climb. So this was definitely a bonus! They sell tiny water bottles and chips for the kids so bring cash. I didn’t know this coming in, but you can bring your own lunch and there are tables to eat at. I saw a mom carry in Subway, and I wish I had that idea! But, no worries I took the kids to eat at Maria’s Italian Kitchen next door and it didn’t disappoint (more on the kid-friendly restaurant section)! There’s a trampoline, several slides, a ball blaster, and some obstacles that made me think my kids can compete in baby version of American Ninja Warrior! They also have a small section of toys available and a spacious rooms for parties!
Location: Although the are located in Woodland Hills for my East LA or Orange County mamas, they are off the 101 fwy so if you find yourself over here and need a traffic break just stop by!
I have visited four other indoor playspaces and the overall takeaways are:
- Cost: range for playspaces $10-$13; Discounts: sibling discounts usually are available, and crawlers usually free
- What to pack: socks and cash! If you don’t they usually sell socks.
- Bathroom accessibility for toddlers: yes for most of them except LeFunland where you have to use the mall restroom.
- All of them have you sign liability waivers
- You will always stick your shoes in cubbies!
- If being allowed in the structure is a deal breaker, call ahead and ask if adults are allowed in.
- Call anyways to confirm they are open because sometimes these places are closed for private parties!
- Ask what their policy is around bringing snacks (half of them have allowed it and the other half no)
- Your kids will always love you after because they had so much fun! And if you are looking into an outing that will guarantee naptime this is your type of place!
- Most of these play spaces have wifi 😉
- Your kids will be hungry after so either bring snacks, lunch or strategically dine in somewhere nearby like Maria’s Italian Kitchen!
Other playspaces I have visited: Giggles N’ Hugs (Topanga and Glendale), Maddie’s Playhouse (Northridge), Kid Space Studio (Whittier, does not offer day passes only packages), LeFunland (Puente Hills)
This is at Scootie Gootz!
Here are a couple from Maddie’s Playhouse!